Duration : 1 Year
Location : Summit, NJ
This position will be responsible for operational support for the team as well as coordinating and executing administrative services for the department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide operational support to on-board external managed services resources
- Ensure proper training is assigned and completed by third party resources
- Manage and execute the contracting process with external vendors, contracting, IT, Legal and Procurement teams
- Collaborating across departments to help plan events and initiatives
- Coordinating travel plans, making itineraries, and completing bookings
- Scheduling and managing meetings and calendars
- Maintaining contact lists
- Assist with tracking budget and spend
- Tracking and ordering office supplies
- Providing as-needed support to directors, managers, and executives
- Keeping shared office spaces organized
- Handling incoming and outgoing packages and mail
- Create/maintain Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets associated with the position.
- Schedule meetings for department and oversee all meeting logistics. This includes: travel, lodging, transportation, meals, activities and meeting space.
- Coordinate miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Organize administrative systems to support department members including filing records, retention, and other functions as required.
- Process departmental invoices.
- Other duties related to the above as assigned.
- • High level of professionalism and the ability to excel in a team environment by delivering operational support and helping others
- • Must be presentable and polished
- • Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills
- • Ability to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team is expected
- • Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- • Ability to work independently
- • Solutions oriented approach to work with a high level of problem solving capability
- • Ability to interact professionally with all colleagues and external contacts
- • Technology/computer experience including ability to work in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills