Join our growing team! We have an opportunity selling AV Video Distribution products to fit any application. Whether its bulk tv distribution to your students across a university campus or providing super low latency video to operating room theaters, There is an AV product to fit any possible video distribution need. The companies core applications include AV routing and switching, bulk television distribution, digital signage distribution and user-generated content broadcasts.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to develop and drive the companies sales plan for our operations and take our sales to the next level. The successful candidate will be based in the North Pac West area. The candidate will have excellent business acumen with profound Sales experience.
The AE will be responsible for increasing revenue through identifying, recruiting, developing and enabling new Dealer partners from AV Integrators, Consultants and resellers. A key component of the role will also be Account Management of their Dealer and partners.
Compensation: Competitive Base + Commission
- Annual Base Salary (depending on experience) = $70,000 - $80,000
- Average OTE 1st Year AE = $150K+
- Average OTE 3rd Year AE (no cap commission) = $300K +
- 5+ years of progressive experience in channel business development and account management, within the Audio Visual industry
- SHOWING A MULTI-YEAR TREND OF INCREASED YOY EARNINGS WITHIN THE SAME ORGANIZATION WILL PROVE EXPERIENCE AT BUILDING A BOOK OF REVENUE
- Business Development experience with Audio Visual solution-selling at Enterprise Level desirable
- Proven ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Deep understanding of trends and leadership in engagement and merchandising
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a full, valid and clean driver’s license
- Follow an established game plan for whom we are contacting but BRING YOUR CLOSING SKILLS TO THE TABLE
- Identify, prospect and qualify new partner opportunities through a combination of warm and cold calls, presenting opportunities to channel partners and attending events, etc.
- Manage the on-boarding process of resellers and Dealer arrangements
- Manage resellers and partners to generate new business conforming to agreed business plans
- Leverage all resources to maximize opportunities with our partners
- Coordinate and provide sales training to Dealers
- Ensure alignment in the sales process, lead generation, and accurately forecasting revenue
- Develop key executive relationships and manage the accounts appropriately
- Maintain a knowledge base of market behavior and trends to better respond to partner needs
- Collaborate closely with appropriate team members.
For this position, we offer a competitive base compensation plus an aggressive commission incentive with possible OTE of $150K+ within the first year. we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where individuals can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.