THIS IS A FULL-TIME, PERM ROLE LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
PLEASE READ THE QUALIFICATIONS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING.
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a project. The Project Manager, Systems Integration functions as the point person for the project and steers the project forward. Successful candidates will be able to share their passion for technology systems and dedication to getting the job done.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, technical oversight, and technology systems implementation/integration. You’re accountable for scheduling and facilitating project meetings, leading and managing your project team, providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project, maintaining all project records and monitoring correspondence, as well as supervising the closeout of a project. You will also keep the team motivated and on pace, and train and develop direct reports utilizing on-the-job and internal/external training or development opportunities. You will also develop and maintain relationships with your counterparts at owner, design, and general contractor firms.
- Must have Project Management Exp. Specializing in Arena’s/Stadiums
- Must have Low Voltage Exp.
- Audio Visual and Structured Cabling Exp. a plus.
- Industry certification (BICSI, ASIS, CTS, RCDD, etc.) a plus.
- 3-5 years of construction experience required.
- Prior experience working on a large scale, complex, technology systems implementation (in commercial construction) is a must.
- Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic, motivated, self-starter.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
Crestron, AMX, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom, Cisco, Cabling, Low Voltage, LCD's, Visual Walls, Rack Mounting, AV, VTC, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, CTS, EAVA, DMC, Crestron, AMX, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom, Cisco, Cabling, CCTV, Structured Cabling, Systems Industry, Voice, Data, Fiber Optics installation, In/Outside Plant Cabling, AV Systems Integration, ACAMS, DAS, WAP's, VOIP, CCTV, CATV, Paging, Nurse Call, Security, Phone Systems, Switching Equipment.
CANDIDATES: Allow us to confidentially alert you to jobs on the horizon that meet your unique criteria for local, remote and relocation opportunities Worldwide! Sales Professionals, Crestron Certified and Cleared Professionals are in constant demand.
AV MANUFACTURERS: We present you a 'Best Practices' head-hunting service with the volume and quality of candidates for you require to maintain and grow your business. No up-front fees, we bill you on your new employee's first day, with a 90 Day Guarantee.
INTEGRATORS: We are highly selective when agreeing to work with new clients in this category. As we do not recruit from our clients, we have to balance new business growth with a diminishing talent pool. Contact us soon before we stop accepting new clients altogether.