We are conducting interviews and actively hiring!
Where employees are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
Seeking an AV Lead Installation Technician in our Indianapolis area location who will provide basic and advanced technical and mechanical production of commercial audio visual and video conferencing integration products. He/She is responsible for ensuring a great client experience is delivered with the highest quality possible. Actively participating in the mechanical and technical production of the installation process to ensure the project is completed as designed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical and mechanical leadership for basic and advanced integration projects
- Setup, configure and test basic and advanced signal flow systems
- Calibrate and tune audio and video levels and signals per performance standards
- Write and develop configuration files for initial system deployment and testing
- Follow standard troubleshooting methods to diagnose and correct signal flow issues
- Liaison to Production Management and Project Managers and Supervisors by providing daily updates on the status of the project
- Supervise and train on the technical and mechanical installation of the project
- Effectively communicate with the client regarding site conditions and training of basic and advanced projects
- Use proper methods to carefully load/unload, pack and secure materials in transit for installations
- Understand document control process training for field mark-ups
- Set an example to the Installation team by maintaining a clean and orderly work environment at all times
- Provide leadership and mentoring where possible for fabrication and field technicians
- Maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
- And if you are still reading.. Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school, trade school or college education or related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General knowledge and hands on experience with AV equipment
- Working knowledge of VTA, ATC, Networking Software and Hardware
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, and firewalls
- Must have valid driver's license with clean history.
- Must be able to pass background/security investigation for all client sites.
- Basic knowledge of Windows-based computers and software
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, changing environment
CANDIDATES: Allow us to confidentially alert you to jobs on the horizon that meet your unique criteria for local, remote and relocation opportunities Worldwide! Sales Professionals, Crestron Certified and Cleared Professionals are in constant demand.
AV MANUFACTURERS: We present you a 'Best Practices' head-hunting service with the volume and quality of candidates for you require to maintain and grow your business. No up-front fees, we bill you on your new employee's first day, with a 90 Day Guarantee.
INTEGRATORS: We are highly selective when agreeing to work with new clients in this category. As we do not recruit from our clients, we have to balance new business growth with a diminishing talent pool. Contact us soon before we stop accepting new clients altogether.