Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you thrive in a growing, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you aspire to work with a highly motivated workforce that develops and markets revolutionary industrial maintenance solutions for commercial HVAC, facility management, manufacturing, power generation, maritime and other industrial applications to global companies? Are you interested in working with industry experts to expand your knowledge base and skills?
Our innovative products have been used by facilities and plant maintenance personnel worldwide for the maintenance of HVAC systems, plant machinery, hazardous material cleanup and other industrial maintenance needs. With a dynamic, results-oriented work culture and excellent opportunities for professional growth, we value intelligence, resourcefulness, team work, work ethic and a results-driven attitude. In the role of the Manufacturing Process Engineer you will perform the following:
The Manufacturing Process Engineer position will be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation and be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability. The Manufacturing Process Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Engineering’s primary interface with all other departments, inputting ERP data, part numbers, BOM’s, vendor data.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Become knowledgeable with entire product line
- Provide product and technical support to customers and all other departments.
- Solve Production problems
- Maintain Production equipment
- Prepare operator’s manuals.
- Design and install equipment
Responsible for executing additional tasks related to the position as needed or as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Able to design on a CAD system
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- Good written and verbal skills
- Enjoy working with hands
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Use basic hand tools and measuring implements
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool / fixture design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office, ERP)
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Teamwork skills
BS degree in a technical field (i.e. mechanical, electrical, etc.) or equivalent (minimum of 3-5 years in a similar environment)
We offer excellent benefits to full-time eligible employees including paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401 K plan. Employees stay updated through company meetings, and we enjoy our vibrant culture through team building and social events held throughout the year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
HireResourcesWhy Work Here?
Great Sales Opportunity!
We are the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality.