- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At DMSi, we believe “focus on the user and all else will follow.” We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers, web developers, and user experience architects who collaborate closely with each other to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills to produce web applications. They will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of people, the business, and how to solve for them through design. As a member of the DMSi team, the UI Designer will work as a user interface designer on DMSi’s web application development platform in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
2+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
Your portfolio needs to be better than our current work – we’re looking for the best!
- Ability to bring creative ideas to the team, present and defend recommendations, collect input, and deliver excellence.
- Design user experience flows, wireframes, and prototypes to help illustrate design concepts across all platforms (website, tablet and mobile).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management; remain poised, professional, and diplomatic under pressure.
- Passion for driving beautiful, intuitive consumer-friendly web applications and products.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with high attention to detail.
- Desire and discipline to create and police visual brand continuity.
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user interfaces that meet customer needs.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or the likes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ample practical experience with current web technologies (HTML and CSS).
- Demonstrated fluency in the design of responsive web experiences.
- Strong layout skill to organize and structure content elements in web page
- Proficiency in Figma, Mural, Adobe suite, or other design tool
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
17002 Marcy StOmaha, NE