Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
The Opportunity will be in the Connecticut Facility.
Position: Supply Chain Manager – Project Lead / Logistics Semiconductor
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is seeking a Project Lead to join our Supply Chain Management Team in the State of Connecticut. The Project Lead will represent Supply Chain in a cross-functional project team to manage the introduction, engineering changes and eventual phase-out of products. Our Client, The Global Leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry is continuing to Grow, Advance and Develop their Internal Supply Chain Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will manage complex Supply-Chain Projects from planning through execution while balancing timing, costs, quality, and risks.
- You will secure the critical path of complex parts and assemblies in accordance with project goals.
- You will provide a key interface with Manufacturing, Planning, Suppliers, and Procurement to align deliverables with overall project goals throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will coordinate activities with Project Coordinators, providing guidance on the project schedule.
- You will drive continuous improvement with supply chain analytics, reporting and metrics.
- You will report to business leaders on a wide range of supply chain issues.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree – highly desired
- Must-Have 5 to 10 years operation-based experience within supply chain
- Must-Have 5 to 10 years of Project Management is experience.
- Must-Have 3 to 5 years of experience in new product introduction in a manufacturing environment.
- Must-Have 5+ years of experience to organize/manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities'
- Must have 3 to 5 years of Continuous Improvement experience
- Must be Hands-on, Action-oriented, self-starter who can drive strategy.
- Must-Have Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be Adaptable to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy.
- Must be Analytical and process-driven thinker– head off problems before they arise.
- Must-Have Effective and strong negotiation skills.