Supply Chain & Logistics Project Coordinators Hi-Tech Semiconductors
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our Client, a Global Leader in the Semiconductor Industry is looking for Highly-Skilled Supply Chain & Logistics Project Coordinators to join their Amazing Supply Chain Management Team in their State of The Art Facility in the Connecticut area.
The Project Coordinators will represent Supply Chain in a cross-functional project team to manage the introduction, engineering changes and eventual phase-out of products.
Position: Supply Chain & Logistics Project Coordinators
Location: Connecticut area - Full Relocation Assistance available
Salary: Commensurate with Experience – Aggressive Base Salary + Bonus
The Opportunity is located in The State of Connecticut. Come Join, Grow, Learn, Develop and Accelerate your Career Growth with a Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry!
- You will work in a cross-functional project team to support the development of new products and modifications to existing products throughout the product lifecycle.
- You will evaluate the impact of and plan the implementation of engineering changes.
- You will challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact.
- You will monitor the proper execution of the implementation plan.
- You will determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on the project or program level.
- You will plan, coordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (prototypes, pilots, spare parts, tools & packaging) in cooperation with Procurement, Material Planning, Engineering, and Service Logistics.
- You will manage the ramp-up of products in the supply chain to support the product roadmaps.
- You will contribute to the further processes of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of Supply Chain Management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of demonstrated operation-based experience within supply chain management, purchasing, and planning.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience working in a cross-functional project team to support the development of new products and modifications to existing products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of ERP/MRP systems experience.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience within the High-tech Manufacturing Industry.
- Must have experience evaluating the impact of the logistics project and plan/coordinate the implementation of engineering changes.
- Must have experience coordinating the material flow for critical, non-volume materials. (prototypes, pilots, spare parts, tools & packaging)
- Must have experience managing the ramp-up of products in the supply chain to support the product roadmaps.
- Must have experience managing the introduction, engineering changes and eventual phase-out of products.
Personal Skills/People Skills Needed t be Successful;
· Must have strong communication skills both written, verbal.
· Must have excellent presentation skills.
· Must be adaptable to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances.
· Must be an analytical and process-driven thinker and problem solver.
· Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
· Must be able to meet deadlines and with effective time management skills.
· Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Must be effective and strong negotiation skills.
· Must be approachable with strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work under deadlines.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
238 Danbury RdKingston, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?