Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Semiconductor Industry.
Our Client has Engineering and Manufacturing Teams throughout The Country - With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients Engineers travel throughout the world, working on various projects, programs and assignments to enhance and develop their overall skills in various industry segments.
Are You Ready to Grow, Progress and Accelerate your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Manufacturing Team.
The Opportunity is in the State of Connecticut. (1-Hour From NY, NY)
WE ARE SCHEDULING IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEWS and ON-SITE INTERVIEWS FOR QUALIFIED PROGRAM MANAGERS.
Must be skilled at leading the implementation and industrialization of critical optomechanical products.
Position: Product Development & Operations Manager - Opto-Mechanical Products
Location: Connecticut area – Full Relocation Assistance Available
Salary: Commensurate with experience – Aggressive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will develop manufacturing readiness plans to introduce new products into production.
- You will manage key metrics such as the cost of goods, labor hours, cycle times, on-time delivery.
- You will coordinate timelines, key milestones for prototype readiness, as well as a ramp to pilot and volume.
- You will contribute to the strategic long term planning and manufacturing roadmap.
- You will develop the facility expansion plans to handle this new project.
- You will manage the cross-functional team.
- You will identify and mitigate risks to the program introduction.
- You will communicate clear plans to management.
- You must have solid program management to ensure commitments are met.
- You will summarize the budgetary needs for capital equipment and headcount.
Education and Experience:
- BS in a technical field (Engineering preferred)
- Must have 7 to 10 of years of experience in Hi-TECH Semiconductor, Aero-Space, Medical Device, Opt-Mechanical Industry. (or related industry)
- Must-Have 5+ years leading the Implementation and Commercialization of critical Optomechanical products
- Must-Have 5+ years in either Team or Project Leadership Role.
- 5+ years of New Product Development experience
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of Critical Optics
- 5+ years of Optical Assembly experience skills and competencies.
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with internal/external customers at a technical and task management level.
- 5+ years of experience in a matrixed cross-functional team consisting of various manufacturing engineering teams.
- 5+ years leading engineering teams
- Must have 5+ years of Program Management experience in the HI-TECH manufacturing environment.
- Experience in ERP - SAP highly preferred
- Project Management skills and experience
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Able to influence at a high level within a matrix organization.
- Works well in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and highly accurate.
- Highly motivated takes initiative.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is open-source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
The cornerstone of HireResource's success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent
Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks, and deliver a high level of quality.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)