Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
The Opportunity will be in the Connecticut Facility.
Position: Senior Electronics Design Engineers - Complex Electrical Semiconductor Equipment and Systems
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is seeking Senior Electronics Design Engineers to provide expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.
- You will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
- You will provide expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.
- You will thru concepts design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification.
- You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
- You will work with a team of specialists who will be responsible for developing, testing, and supporting electronics boards and sub-systems.
- You will define electrical and test requirements, design circuits and test equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- MSEE (Preferred)
- Must Have 10+years of Digital, logic and/or analog design.
- Must Have 10+ years of Design of high voltage, low noise, high sensitivity.
One or more of the following skills are desired:
- Design of digital data acquisition system.
- VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
- A/D and/or D/A.
- Low noise analog interface for sensor application; photonics sensors.
- Power amplifier design (motors/actuators).
- Capacitance gauge, LVDT interface design.
- A/D and/or D/A.
Test Equipment Design:
- Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks.
- Implementation of data acquisition hardware/software.
- Experienced in LabView and/or MATLAB.
Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, Or CAD, PADs
FPGA Logic (need to understand, but not necessarily code the component of their board
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
Why Work Here?The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success. Integrity - Work honestly, every day. People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
Great Company, Excellent Benefits, Stability, Growth Potential - Semiconductor lithography equipment