We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Territory Sales Manager to join our growing team! The Territory Sales Manager will be based in Mississippi/Louisiana. You will work autonomously from a defined territory and their home-based office. Travel within Territory is required. Territory Sales Managers receive a competitive compensation and benefits package including performance-based incentives.
Position: Territory Sales Manager - Medical Devices & Robotics
Salary: Competitive Base + Aggressive Commissions + Car, Cell Phone, and Internet allowances provided.
Location: Work from Home – Travel throughout the Territory
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will drive sales growth through existing and new customers; increase customer base and market share.
- You will develop and work your pipeline, ensure pipeline progression and on-going activity; conduct cold calling and on-site visits.
- You will meet sales targets as set through annual/quarterly budgets and as communicated by your Manager.
- You will conduct customer analysis, understand their business, their opportunities, and gaps.
- You will educate customers on device indications, efficacy, safety, and how our products will fulfill their needs and the needs of their customers; conduct product demonstrations while adhering to Company protocols.
- You will prepare sales contracts, quotes, prices, and terms per company guidelines, escalating when necessary.
- You will establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships; visit all accounts regularly and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will support installation at the customer's site in accordance with the Company's methods, specifications, policies, and procedures.
- You will develop reference sites, provide sales support at meetings, workshops, and conventions as necessary.
- You will collaborate with other departments such as Inside Sales and Clinical Training.
- You will maintain CRM data integrity by regular updates, compile reports, and attend calls and meetings as required.
- You will maintain a high level of understanding of the products and competitive landscape.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS, University Degree in Business or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment with structured sales systems.
- 5+ years of Medical Device or Robotics sales experience.
- 5+ years of territory management/development experience.
- 5+ years with CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth and success.
- Team Player who can work collaboratively with all internal departments and customers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under strict deadlines.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, and welcomes feedback.
- Must own a vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Travel primarily within North America.
- Some international travel as required.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)