Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress, and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
Position: Quality Expertise and Operations Manager - SPC, FMEA Six-Sigma Black Belt
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
NOTE: The Position is in The Connecticut Facility, 1-Hour From New York, NY.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is seeking an Experienced Quality Expert in Operations for Quality metric reporting and advancement of defect prevention and variability reduction initiatives (SPC, FMEA, 6-Sigma experience)
Position Summary and Description:
- You will support quality metric reporting and advancement of defect prevention and variability reduction initiatives (SPC, FMEA, 6-Sigma).
- You will manage key reporting and quality initiatives.
- You will interface with production, quality, and development engineers on new or current manufacturing processes.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of prevention activities (SPC, FMEA).
- You will provide clear quality management reporting.
- You will facilitate and advance Quality and Operations using Six-Sigma tools and techniques.
- You will integrate quality assessment and defect prevention processes.
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering Industrial, Production, Electrical, Mechanical, Optical or Chemical engineering.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt is required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the hi-tech manufacturing environment.
- 10+ years of experience with a focus on quality engineering, planning, reporting, and executing statistical process control and process FMEA.
- 10+ years working in quality, operations, and manufacturing.
- 10+ years of team management/supervisory experience.
- Experience defining the metrics, and quality processes.
- Experience leading and managing a team of 15 to 20+ team members.
- Broad knowledge of Quality tools (SPC, TQM, FMEA, 8-D, Gauge R&R, etc.).
- ASQ and/or CQE Certifications are a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Minitab.
Personal Skills Needed to be Successful in this role:
- · Ability to independently manage a team.
- · Strong Organizational skills.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Hands-on.
- · Ability to summarize detailed results and present ineffective management summaries/reports.
- · Ability to plan and execute multiple project tasks.
- · Proactive mindset.
- · Effective meeting facilitation skills.
- · Excellent negotiation, problem-solving skills.
- · Strong analytical ability with attention to detail.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)