Senior Netsuite Business Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $115,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We need The individual must be competent to work with NetSuite and related modules/third-party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP - this is a remote job.
- Provide NetSuite assistance and support to existing clients and new clients.
- Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Act in an advisory role by interacting with clients and understanding their business requirements/needs and providing guidance.
- Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem solving skills and working as a team.
- Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
- Provide functional training to clients as needed.
- Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
- Advanced knowledge and business acumen of wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries, and how they relate to modules within NetSuite.
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience with NetSuite is required
- Experience tracking billable time to clients.
- Thorough knowledge of NetSuite application functionality and processes.
- Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.