Our Client is a leading NetSuite Solution Provider, and they implement business technology solutions and services that drive efficiency and solve critical challenges in today’s business world. Their Team of Technology Experts has assisted hundreds of small, midmarket, and enterprise companies across various industries and verticals in achieving their business goals.
Through tailor-made NetSuite development, implementation, services, and management, they have assisted and streamlined business processes and the flow of critical information. We are looking for experienced Technology Consultants who are Committed, Dedicated, and Results Driven, Self-Motivated, with a Strong Passion for Technology.
Position: Senior NetSuite Business Consultant - Manufacturing ERP/CRM
Salary: Commensurate with experience – Competitive Base + Bonus
Location: California, USA - Remote Position (must be able to work remotely with minimal supervision)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consultant with Manufacturing Client Stakeholders to identify the business requirements and translate them into complex ERP processes.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients and be the first line of support for any questions, issues, or concerns.
- Identify and recommend new enhancements/improvements and upgrades to clients to keep them informed on new technology to benefit their organization.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Business Development Teams to prepare demonstrations for prospects and existing clients.
- Assist clients with third-party application integrations.
- Provide training sessions and documentation to new users and clients.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post-implementation support to Clients.
Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of work experience with NetSuite is required. EXPERT level NetSuite Technology Consultant experience.
- Must have 4-year Bachelor’s Degree. (required)
- MBA/Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Must have 7 to 10 years of NetSuite experience with the vast majority working as a Consultant (independently or for another consultancy company).
- Must have ERP/CRM experience.
- Must have experience with at least 5 major NetSuite Implementations.
- Must have 7 to 10 years working with Manufacturing Clients.
- Must have strong development and programming skills.
- Seeking Consultants who propose solutions.
- REMOTE position with MINIMAL travel. Approximately 10% travel, 2 to 3 times per year to travel to meet with Client.
Position and Role:
This position is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to grow with a reputable organization. Employees are encouraged to use all of their PTO and work-life balance is practiced at every level.
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
Why Work Here?The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success. Integrity - Work honestly, every day. People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
Great Company, Excellent Benefits, Stability, Growth Potential - Semiconductor lithography equipment