A Senior Business Consultant is to provide billable business consulting and training services to customers in support of their CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) system. Depending on skillset, a CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Business Consultant may also provide other consulting services, which may be unrelated to CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine (i.e., business process re-engineering, etc.).
• Execute and implement project plans
• On-site client interaction
• Develop deliverable documentation for customers
• End user training
• Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
• Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
• Test plan development
• System testing
• Internal and external status reporting
Position Requirements, Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• SyteLine 8 or 9 required
• SyteLine 6 or older recommended
• The position requires at least 75% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
• Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
• Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
• Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling)
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an analytical field such as MIS, math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
• 3+ years of SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
• 5+ years’ experience client industries Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
• APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
• In depth knowledge of finite scheduling, simulation, or solver-based optimization required.
• Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.