Road Warrior Business Consultant- Syteline or INFOR experience
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
A Senior Business Consultant is to provide billable business consulting and training services to customers in support of their CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) system. Depending on skillset, a CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Business Consultant may also provide other consulting services, which may be unrelated to CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine (i.e., business process re-engineering, etc.).
• Execute and implement project plans
• On-site client interaction
• Develop deliverable documentation for customers
• End user training
• Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
• Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
• Test plan development
• System testing
• Internal and external status reporting
Position Requirements, Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• SyteLine 8 or 9 required
• SyteLine 6 or older recommended
• The position requires at least 75% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
• Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
• Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
• Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling)
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an analytical field such as MIS, math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
• 3+ years of SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
• 5+ years’ experience client industries Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
• APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
• In depth knowledge of finite scheduling, simulation, or solver-based optimization required.
• Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
AddressDowners Grove, IL