Candidates MUST HAVE Epicor development experience!!
Seeking an experienced Software Engineer to provide development and customization of the Epicor ERP application. Translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in our customers’ ERP environments.
· Utilize ERP and SDK tool set in conjunction with programming knowledge to provide customized solutions both within and external to the application
· Develop and test Customizations, BPM’s, Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports and Queries with attention to detail and accuracy
· Document all modifications to client software according to company policy
· Manage assigned ticket and task queue to meet deadlines and other milestones
· Provide classroom training to end users on Microsoft SSRS, Crystal Reports, and other Epicor technical tools
· Follows direction set by Manager, Enterprise Systems Group
· Submit timesheets accurately and timely
· Ability to maintain 32 billable hours goal
· C# / VB.NET
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or Progress Databases
· Crystal Reports development
· Microsoft SSRS Reporting
· Knowledge of Progress ABL code and/or Microsoft LINQ a plus
· Must be able to read, correctly interpret, develop, implement and test solutions based on the specifications document
· Ability to troubleshoot, identify and evaluate alternative solutions to a problem
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
· Ability to multi-task
· Intellectually resourceful with sound judgment and effective decision‐making abilities
· Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
· Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
· In general, owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
· Demonstrate empathy with users and professionalism at all times
· Work well with clients at all levels
· Operate with client satisfaction in mind
· Energy, enthusiasm and results‐oriented
Education and Experience
· Related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 4+ years of Microsoft .NET programming experience
· Epicor application experience a plus
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.