Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer - Aerospace Antennas Ground Stations
- $140,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer – Aerospace Antennas, Ground Stations, and Data Transmission Experience
Our Valued Client in the Aerospace Industry is looking for a self-starter to work with a talented and dynamic technical team on the design, test, integration, deployment, and operation of spaceflight hardware. The qualified candidate will play a vital role in the success of advanced orbital programs.
Position: Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer – Aerospace Antennas, Ground Stations
Location: Huntsville, Alabama (Relocation Assistance)
Salary: Aggressive Base Salary, Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Hybrid Role (2-days Home, 3-days On-Site)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will determine the performance of Radio Frequency (RF) communication links by analyzing link budgets, modulation methods, antenna systems, and orbital mechanics through analytical methods or simulation tools.
- You will perform Radio Frequency interference & compatibility analysis, Power Flux Density analysis, and Spectral analysis for Space-based communication systems.
- You will perform analysis using software such as Matlab, Simulink, and Excel.
- You will review Link and network layer protocols implemented on communication systems based on CCSDS recommendations.
- You will perform RF emissions measurements using a spectrum analyzer.
- You will write, and review Radio Frequency communication subsystem level Interface Requirements Documents (IRD), Verification Requirements (VRs), and Interface Control Documents (ICDs) for spacecrafts.
- You will actively participate and contribute to Systems Requirements Reviews (SRR), Preliminary & Critical Design Reviews, Component level reviews, and Technical Interchange Meetings.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- MS Degree is highly desired.
- Must Have at least 5 to 8 years of RF Engineering experience in a similar or related industry.
- Must Have at least 5 to 8 years of Aerospace experience.
- Must have completed RF Communications and antenna coursework.
- Must have a broad knowledge of communication systems such as digital modulation, spread spectrum signals, signal detection, and forward error correction.
- Must have a broad knowledge of antenna analysis, Power flux density, and RF propagation.
- Must have experience with antennas, ground stations, and data transmission
Great Opportunity with a Growing Company!
SourceOwls (a HireResources/Tailored Solutions Company) is a rapidly growing national recruitment platform that brings hiring authorities together with thousands of specialized recruiters to efficiently fill their most pressing hiring needs. Our online platform allows hiring managers to name their own price per hire, providing significant savings over traditional search firms.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)Denver, CO
WebsiteView All HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO) Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.