Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continually enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
Position: Electronic Development - Project Manager Semiconductor Systems
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
NOTE: The Position is in The Connecticut Facility, 1-Hour From New York, NY.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our Client a Global Leader in the Semiconductor Industry brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop complex lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. As an Electrical Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled engineers in the delivery of complex projects for the industry’s leading lithography systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will motivate the team to push the envelope, quality, and sense of urgency
- You will have an excellent understanding of product development flow
- You will have the capability to take high-level requirements and map them into the appropriate electrical development team resources to ensure successful delivery per the top-level program plan
- You will keep the team focused and motivated throughout the development cycle
- You will have the capability to create and maintain a project plan for the electrical development team
- You will manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
Experience and Education:
- Must have a BS Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Must have 5+ years of Electronic Systems Product Development
- Must have 5+ years of Product Design experience
- Must have 5+ years of Project Management experience with complex engineering systems
- Must have 5+ years of experience and understand systems specifications, test specifications, and reports
- Must have 5+ years of System understanding of electronics projects (both hardware and software)
- Must have 5+ years of Electrical/Electronics experience in Hi-Tech Industry
- Proven record for product delivery
- Good process background: Project management certification a plus
- Ownership mentality – desire to deliver top quality at the right cost, first time right
- Highly motivated – desire to solve problems and succeed (self-starter and driven)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide project planning with sound technical trade-off arguments
- Good team player – works well in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural high-technology environment
- SOFTWARE: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)