Professional Services Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $180,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
The Professional Services Manager is responsible for the success of professional services revenue generation, customer satisfaction and leading the internal team. This role shall effectively manage, lead, and sustain the high caliber professional services team that consists primarily of senior level business and technology consultants, and project managers - @ 25 people in all. This role must ensure the services team is keeping customers happy, getting paid for their time, and being kind to their peers.
- Accountable for achieving professional services revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Provide leadership to services team by giving direction, guidance, motivation and able to nurture their strengths and talents.
- Monitor and manage the work of the services team to ensure optimal resource utilization and adhering to internal procedures and processes.
- Provide regular feedback, coaching and guidance to services team.
- Ensure the services team has a solid understanding of client business objectives and the plans in place to attain those objectives.
- Able to drive project-based work and to manage budget, scope, tasks, schedules, deliverables, and project risks.
- Assist services team with client interactions as needed to help understand the client’s business requirements and needs, and ensure guidance is given to clients with pros and cons to each option that will allow them to make solid business decisions and have the right conversations with the customers.
- Ensure you and the team of consultants are solving issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working with other team members in a positive and productive manner.
- Be proactive in ensuring the services team is delivering high value to client base and thereby minimize potential for disputes. Manage any disputes that may arise.
- Report any information in advance to the COO whenever client satisfaction or billable revenue is potentially at risk of being jeopardized.
- Report any information in advance of any employee dissatisfaction.
- Monitor client satisfaction survey results and evaluate consultant performance. Provide feedback to the COO.
- Monitor time entries to ensure they are input the same day the work is completed so team stays below the late time entry tolerance and billable time is monitored daily.
- Participate in recruiting and employee development activities to ensure a balanced team with the right set of skills.
- Collaborate with other internal departments and other individuals or groups as needed.
- Reply to emails and voicemails that require attention on a timely basis, usually within 1 to 24 hours or less depending on the urgency.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours as needed for emergencies.
- Advocate company core values (honesty, transparency and integrity) and ensure they are being adhered to by you and the services staff.
- Carryout directions from executive management and comply with internal guidelines and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Travel may be required
- The Professional Services Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.