Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
The Opportunity will be in the Connecticut Facility.
Position: Production Engineering – Project Leader - Opto-Mechanical Metrology Equipment
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
You must have a background in opto-mechanical metrology equipment; interface to data acquisition.
- You will be responsible for leading production engineering to support development engineers to converge on an overall design solution that addresses comprehensive production manufacturability with a high level of diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- You will develop Manufacturing readiness plans to introduce new products into Production. These plans include timelines and key milestones for proto readiness and ramp to pilot and volume.
- You will develop budgetary needs for facilities, capital equipment, and headcount.
- You will communicate Manufacturing readiness plans to Business Line and Management.
- You will be responsible for leading the production engineering group developing and maintaining module manufacturing processes.
- You will be responsible for leading production engineering group investigating technical issues both analytically using design documentation and physically with hands-on in a production environment.
- You will be responsible for leading production engineering group supporting operations to deliver modules on time that meet high standards of quality.
- You will report production status, issues, gaps and barriers to Sr. Management.
- You will be drive cross-sector teams to achieve high standards of quality for both product and tooling.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum BS in Engineering
· MS or MBA preferred
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience developing manufacturing processes for new products.
· Must have at least 3 years leading a group or a major project.
· Must have experience in developing Manufacturing readiness plans to introduce new products into Production.
· Must have experience in leading cross-sector teams to implement Manufacturing plans for new product industrialization.
· Must have experience in developing budgetary needs for facilities, capital equipment and headcount.
· Must have experience in managing new product introduction and industrialization.
· Must have a background in optical metrology engineering.
· Must have a background in opto-mechanical metrology equipment - /interface to data acquisition.
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.