This is your opportunity to join a company that leads in pharmacy technology and innovation as an SQL Database Administrator. Our client provides prescription drug cost management solutions to clients in wide array of industries. For over 25 years this company has been developing and implementing pharmacy benefits best practices. Their combination of proprietary technology, data analytic benchmarks, and experienced team, ensures the greatest economic return for our clients.
Your role will include:
· Diagnose database program issues,
· Resolve user complaints
· Advising management about systems innovations to improve performance and productivity.
· Consolidating and organizing current processes
· Assisting in internal network upgrades and data migration projects
· Understanding of database architecture
· Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Office
· Experience working with scheduler and file transfer software
· Strong computer, hardware, software and analytical skills
· Ability to multitask
· Oracle PL/SQL
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.