Our Client, a Leader in Precision Optics and Optical Manufacturing Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Metrology and Equipment Manufacturing and Technology to join their Amazing Manufacturing Team. Our Client develops and produces Complex, and Advanced – Metrology Equipment, Machinery and Systems in the Optics Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Technicians, Engineers, and Scientists in The Country. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Optical Manufacturing Team in California.
The Opportunity is Located in Richmond California.
Position: Optical Metrology Test Technician - Polishing
Salary: Commensurate with experience Aggressive Base + Benefits
Location: Richmond, Ca. (Full Relocation Assistance provided)
· Perform various tests on optical surfaces including interferometry, CMM, AFM, and PMM
· Setup and break down various test configurations
· Run software analysis routines on test data and interpret results as passing or failing
· Handle and clean optical components.
· Perform maintenance and preventatives maintenance on test equipment.
· Work on developing testing methods for new products
· Associate degree in related technical field plus 3 years related work experience
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with simple troubleshooting of processes
· Experience with optics and optical testing - Strongly desired