Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World.
Are You Ready to Learn, Develop, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
The Opportunity is in the Connecticut Facility.
Position: Mechatronics Engineer – Ceramics & Optical Expert
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is seeking a Mechatronics Engineer – Optical and Ceramics expert to drive tasks and support the technical design and development of the EUV Reticle Stage and Reticle Clamp This person will report into the Reticle Positioning Group.
- You will develop and own the expertise in extreme-precision ceramic structures manufacturing, repair, analysis, handling, and behavior.
- You will develop and own the expertise in the development of high-precision, high-complexity tools, procedures and processes for diagnosing, repairing and testing ceramic assemblies.
- You will contribute and participate in decisions made by multi-disciplinary teams in order to meet all reticle clamp-module and system-level requirements.
- You will negotiate with functional architects and functional teams to derive requirements for developing new tools and procedures.
- You will drive the development and qualification of the tools, procedures and test setups according to the requirements.
- You will drive all aspects of the development including mechanical, electrical, sensing and measurement, software, and documentation.
- You will be the expert on the execution of the developed procedure and/or use of the tools and tests.
- You will perform the procedures first hand on hardware in the factory or at customer sites.
- You will lead and run the tests according to the test plan and own the quality of the data obtained.
- You Will Travel (~ 20%) to Europe, Asia, and within the US can be expected.
Education and Experience:
- · BS in Engineering – Mechanical, Optical, Electrical, Physics or equivalent experience.
- · 3 to 5 years of industry experience in the development of complex high-tech systems.
- · 3 to 5 years of experience designing technically challenging mechatronic systems.
- · 3 to 5 years of experience designing and handling high precision ceramics assemblies and electrostatic clamping systems.
- · 3 to 5 years of experience in one or more technical fields: Ceramics, Optical Components Manufacturing, Mechanics, Electronics, High voltage electrostatics, Physics.
- · 3 to 5 years of experience problem-solving skills – to test, to debug highly complex technical issues.
- · Must be able to develop the expertise in the development of high-precision, high-complexity tools, procedure and processes for diagnosing, repairing and testing ceramic assemblies.
- · Must be able to develop and own the expertise in extreme-precision ceramic structures manufacturing, repair, analysis, handling, and behavior.