We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility of the full “art to part” development cycle. A background in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is required, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
- Mechanical design experience in kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- Solid working knowledge of mechanical analytical techniques, including “first principle” engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress / strain / deformation, modal response, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills with a capability for mentoring, coaching, and negotiation.
- 7+ Years Experience preferred
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups including senior leadership
- High energy self-motivated team player with strong desire to learn
- Customer oriented and willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis
- Possess strong leadership and ownership characteristics with commitment to achieve results on time
- Potential to develop into a technical leader in the organization
BSME / MSME / PhD with 3+ years’ experience in complex mechanical design environment