Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer – Team Leader - Complex High Precision
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
NOTE: The Position is in The Connecticut Facility, 1-Hour From New York, NY.
Team Leads are expert planners who maximize available resources to meet challenging schedules and deliver the highest quality semiconductor and lithography equipment in the world.
Position Description: The Mechanical Development Engineer Team Lead:
- You will lead a team of 3-10 engineers and co-developers for the development of portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling.
- You will work on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or opto-mechanics.
- You will need experience in kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and structural, dynamic, and thermal analysis.
- You will work with project management, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, supply chain, customer support, and other cross-sector team members and lead your team to design mechanical components of modules that continuously push the boundaries of physics and improve the performance of integrated circuits.
- You will align with your multi-disciplinary Project Leader to meet quality, schedule, and cost constraints.
- You will ensure the design achieves a trouble-free product lifecycle via optimized configuration management, procurement, manufacturing, transportation, operation, and customer service environments.
- Have a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility for the full “art to part” development cycle.
- Mechanical design experience in kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and behavior, and structural analysis
- Strong leadership and planning abilities
- Solid working knowledge of mechanical analytical techniques, including “first principle” engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress/strain/deformation, modal response, etc.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills with a capability for mentoring, coaching, and negotiation.
- Strong leadership and ownership characteristics with a commitment to achieve results on time.
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups including senior leadership.
- High energy self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn.
- Customer-oriented and willing to work with high-level problem-solvers daily.
- Potential to further develop leadership abilities.
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, highly desired.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a complex mechanical design environment.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Mechanical Design in kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- Must have 5+ years leading team members to design mechanical components of modules.
- Must have a solid understanding of the full “art to part” development cycle.
- Must have 5+ years of experience working on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or opto-mechanics.
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.