Our Client, The Global Leader in The Semiconductor Industry, is seeking The Best, The Brightest and Most Creative Minds in Science and Technology to join their Amazing Team in The State of Connecticut. Our Client develops and produces The Most Sophisticated, Complex, and Advanced - Machinery, Equipment, and Systems in the HI-TECH Industry. They continue to Drive and Propel Technology into the future with The Best Engineers and Scientist in The World. Are You Ready to Learn, Progress and Accelerate Your Career Growth? Come and join The Most Incredible Engineering and Manufacturing Team in The Country.
With 8 Locations in The US, Our Clients’ Engineers travel throughout The World, working on various assignments and projects. They are continuously enhancing their overall skills, growth, and development in the industry.
Locations are also in Europe and Asia.
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer CAD Design Optical Systems Robotics
Location: Connecticut Area. (Full Relocation Assistance is provided)
Salary: Commensurate with experience. - Aggressive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
NOTE: The Position is in The Connecticut Facility, 1-Hour From New York, NY.
Position Summary: We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility for the full “art to part” development cycle. Experienced in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is desirable, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
Mechanical Design Engineer CAD Design Optical Systems
- You will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling.
- You will work on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or optomechanics.
- You will have a solid understanding of kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and structural, dynamic, and thermal analysis.
- You will have knowledge of precision machine design with understanding the functional requirements and deriving specifications.
- You will collaborate with system architects in a multidiscipline project team to develop concepts, perform engineering analysis.
- You will build and test prototypes, generate detailed CAD designs, create engineering drawings, partner with suppliers, and support system integration and test.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups including senior leadership
- High energy self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn
- Customer-oriented and willing to work with high-level problem solvers on a daily basis
- Possess strong leadership and ownership characteristics with a commitment to achieve results on time
- Potential to develop into a technical leader in the organization.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, highly desired.
- 3 to 5 years of Mechanical Design Engineering experience.
- 3 to 5 years in Mechanical Design exposure to kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with 3D solid modeling for design conceptualization and realization.
- 3 to 5 years in CAD designs to build and test prototypes.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or optomechanics.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, and/or complex optical systems.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the full “art to part” development cycle.
- Must have a solid understanding of kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and structural, dynamic, and thermal analysis.
- Must have knowledge of precision machine design.
- Experience with mechanical analytical techniques, including “first principle” engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress/strain/deformation, modal response, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.