Global Sales Operations Lead - CRM Lead Administrator SalesForce exp.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO) Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global Sales Operations - CRM Lead Administrator Needed - Global High-Tech Company.
Our Client is a Global Leader and High-Tech Company that specializes in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art electron microscopy equipment. We are seeking a seasoned Global Sales Operations Lead, and You will establish leadership in the organization and oversight of the Global Sales Operations groups. You will ensure complete and effective execution of all group functions and to scale the processes and protocols to constantly improve productivity in the Sales Teams' performance, Worldwide. Come and Join a High-Tech Global Leader and Accelerate your Career Growth.
Position Title: Global Sales Operations - CRM Lead Administrator
Location Base: Pleasanton, CA. or Pittsburg, PA.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Order (initial and revisions) review and corrective action to guarantee valid entry.
· CRM opportunity management and update support of the worldwide sales forces.
· Reports and updates on the actual Booking and Revenue.
· Liaison with the manufacturing and the regions on shipments.
· Key business account liaison and support.
· Training and development of regional Sales Operations assets.
· Implementation of ECO changes into CRM.
· CRM system management and core team involvement toward enhancement.
· Price book management and annual revision
· External channel metrics and contract management.
· Manufacturing exceptions management on behalf of Sales.
· Regional support of the Americas Sales team.
· Negotiation and cooperation with other company functional areas.
· Software or Manufacturing, as necessary to progress Sales' productivity.
· Compliance screening and regulatory confirmation for all order entry.
· Sales Demonstration inventory management and annual sell-off.
· Analysis and report generation to support forecasting and Product Management efforts.
· Local (Americas) or international event coordination or support.
· Inside Sales activities, as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or Business Degree.
· Must have 5 to 10 years of Global Sales Administrative experience.
· Must have 5+ years of experience with Administrator level experience with SalesForce.com.
· Must Have 5+ years of experience leading Global Sales Teams within a High-Tech manufacturing environment.
· Must have 5+ years of experience with Sales data analysis and/or Financial data analysis.
· Must have 5+ years of CRM System Management experience.
· High level of intimacy with order entry procedures and the detail of our full sales-to-factory processes.
· Excellent command of the basic Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)Why Work Here?
Grow, Develop and Accelerate Your Career!
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
414 Grant StPittsburgh, PA