Field Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Field Service Equipment Technician
The successful candidate must be able to work: Various customer sites in US – Travel Required 70-100% Road Warrior.
- A 4 shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & occasionally night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Various work schedules depending on project or customer need. Including but not limited to:
- 5x8 hrs.
- 4x 10hrs.
- A 4 shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- 4+ years Preventive & Corrective Maintenance. Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following equipment types: (Applicants without expertise on at least one type of equipment will not be considered)
- 300MM – Implant Axcelis HE, HC
- 200MM – Implant Axcelis 8200, 8250, GSD
- 200MM – LPCVD TEL Alpha 8/8S/8SE
- 200MM – ASML Litho 100/200/300/400/700/800/850/1150
- 200MM - Etch LAM 9400/9500/9600
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
- On-site sustaining and corrective maintenance
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you and the team in general
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working as part of the team and adhering to customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor and Correctly react to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment, properly recover the state of the art 200mm and/or 300mm semiconductor equipment
- Perform, and teach others how to perform, preventive maintenance activities
- Able to train, mentor, and coach junior and entry-level maintenance technicians while performing troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities (OJT)
- Utilize Statistical Process Control charts for troubleshooting hardware issues resulting in Out of Control conditions
- Ability to be successful in a customer-facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities, properly communicate issues and action plans
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Must have at a minimum 2-year associates degree in a technical field. Additional education is desired.
- Must have stable work history, pass a background check.
- Must have leadership and follow-through ability
- Must be confident in communicating to all levels, and leading in a training style atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work diligently under their own direction or as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client-specific tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
Competitive hourly rate, overtime opportunities, compressed work week. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays after full-time hire.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)Why Work Here?
Excellent Compensation, Great Benefits, Lot's of Room For Growth!
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront. HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.