**This is a Remote Position!**
**Up to 50% Travel**
· Manage the overall customer relationship in close alignment with sales
· Accountable for Customer’s overall success, including renewals, adoption of the solution, customer health, and satisfaction
· Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and their goals and roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to maintain strategic alignment and achievement of goals
· Interface between product management and the customer to drive product development
· Share insights about customer use cases and issues with strategists and Product Leadership
· Collaborate with Professional Services for customer enablement and deployments
· Leverage customer relationships for prospect references & Marketing stories.
· Manage customer escalations and prioritization
· Identify commercial opportunities
· 5+ years’ experience in process management, process consulting
· Prior experience in Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management or responsibilities in a customer-facing role (e.g. Consulting/Professional Services, account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management.
· Functional domain expertise in financial services/banking
· Proven ability to collaborate, build strong relationships and lead the conversation from the executive level down with customers and within the company
· Proven ability to engage across functions (Sales, Services & Product Management).
· Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
· Passion for customers and their success.
· On agreed days, you will be requested to be present in the Burlington office for internal alignment
· Ability to travel up to 50% through Northern America
- Experience in a start-up environment/flexibility with a growing and changing organization
- Consistent experience working with C-Suite
- Willing to travel 50%!!
Salary: 95k plus bonus