Electrical Engineer P.E.
New opportunities are being created in Jacksonville, Florida, Raleigh, NC and Charlotte, NC.
RELOCATION PROVIDED D.O.E.
Why you might want to consider us.
Join our continued success, growth and internal promotions.
Who are we and what do we do?
Complete Engineering Consulting to the Architecture community for more than two decades.
We have an exceptional team of professionals who provide engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
Where are we? Offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville and Raleigh
-Laid Back -Work Hard -Appreciate employees -Host Lunches & Outings -Have many volunteer opportunities -Family Orientated.-Solid benefits package.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Flex Schedule
- PTO, Floating Holiday and Holiday
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Time Home Buyer Assistance and more
What you can expect
We currently have a unique opportunity for an Electrical Engineer.
- In the Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer.
- You will have the unique opportunity to help to lead and continue to grow our office’s electrical engineering team.
Projects: Commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
Advancement opportunities: Beyond the position of Electrical Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
• 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
•Registered Electrical Engineer with the ability to obtain registration in the state where you'll work.
• Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
• Design and management experience with a focus on Client Satisfaction,
Quality, Leading & managing technical staff, and Managing architectural projects
• Experience in:
- The design of power distribution,
- Lighting and
- Fire alarm systems for healthcare,
•· NCEES License
•· LEED AP accreditation
•· Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
•· Contribute to the leadership to the office’s Electrical Engineering Department
•· Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
•· Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
•· Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients