Drupal Web Developers take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
A very innovative digital agency with 10 years in the industry specializing in digital strategy, design and Drupal web development offering a progressive culture with real work-life balance, competitive compensation, company-paid medical & dental, profit sharing, 401K, paid-time-off including a full paid week off for Christmas to New Year 's Day, Happy Hour with colleagues twice a month and so much more is in search of Drupal Web Developers.
We are looking for (2) full-time Drupal Developers to help us build everything from fully responsive marketing sites to complex web applications, all on top of Drupal.
We’re looking for mid-level Drupal developer(s) with solid experience in PHP frameworks and/or CMS’s.
Some Drupal experience is a requirement, but critical thinking and general PHP experience are great, so don’t sweat it if you spend more time in Laravel or Symfony and are looking for a change of scenery--we thrive on differences of opinion.
· Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
· Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in the service of a great end product.
· Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance, and cross-browser compliance.
- Experience with Drupal and another PHP framework/CMS.
- Web fundamentals, like HTML/CSS,
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with command-line tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- Agency experience is awesome
- Willing and able to relocate to Seattle, WA, Raleigh, NC or Denver, CO
- 2 plus years of practical work experience