As a member of the Client and Sales Support group, you will be responsible for initially learning and then managing numerous sales projects allowing the sales staff to focus on meeting with clients and developing business. The incumbent will work with their assigned client development directors to expand existing and new accounts.
This individual will work with more senior client support personnel learning and ultimately performing in the areas of providing input on selling initiatives based on achieved knowledge of relevant market information including sales and marketing strategies, visions and goals. Fully manage the daily activities of an appropriate level of designated accounts.
- Prepare documents such as price quotes, terms of the sale, delivery dates and service obligations
- Provide routine dependable back-up coverage for your respective sales rep.
- Keep abreast of products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Provide management with written and oral reports on client needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities and potential new products and services.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activity and sales volume.
- Continually monitor project progress and resolve problems as they arise.
- Maintain project files, including complete documentation and audit trail.
- Maintain strong relationship with the client during the entire project process, reporting regularly to the client on their deliverable in order to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Conduct follow-up calls to all your clients to ensure satisfaction with all agreements reached during the sales process.
- Will handle special projects as determined by the manager. This activity is required to be promoted to the next level within this job family.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; marketing, media, communications, etc.
- Strong technology skills in MS Word and the use of CRM systems such as SalesForce
- Self-driven and resourceful; not afraid to own the job and think outside the box
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team or independently when necessary
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work on multiple projects
Health, Vision, 401(k)