Business Development Executive(s)
St Louis, MO., Indianapolis, IN., Kansas City, KS.,
We seek exceptionally driven, experienced sales professionals to advance our market position and financial growth with medium- and large-size manufacturing customers while achieving individual growth target goals.
In this hunter role, you will tap your superior skills in prospecting, problem solving and negotiation to proactively uncover customers’ unidentified needs and propose how our products and services can help enhance their company performance. You will call on C-Suite leadership, managers, and directors by following a prescriptive sales methodology and strategically develop a pipeline of future business.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
We arm you with the tools and resources to be successful and go after new business.
- Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition targeted medium- and large-size manufacturing accounts.
- Develop value-based proposals and other content to communicate value, strengthen prospect-relationship and senior-level networks with customers.
- Apply your extensive financial, market, and MSC-solution knowledge to sell complex accounts.
- Maintain a robust funnel capable of delivering incremental revenue at or above annual goals, including highly accurate and complete funnel analytics demonstrating a strategic ownership of the business.
- Accurately manage all current pipeline content via SFDC and other platforms for communicating business resource needs to the organization.
- Propose and secure new agreements by contacting the appropriate management and decision-makers within the prospect organization and leveraging insight-selling concepts, tools, and value-proposition content.
- Respond to Requests for Information and Proposal, negotiating pricing and terms of new account agreements to maximize revenue and profit and minimize risk.
- Prepare financial models forecasting account performance over the life of the agreement, and communicate financial performance expectations across leadership teams.
- Develop and communicate newly signed agreements to support implementation and ensure rapid, complete penetration and revenue growth of those agreements.
- Work with field and customer support leadership to meet customer needs, drive compliance to forecasted sales thresholds, and communicate and document customer service level expectations, addressing shortfalls as needed.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude toward initiatives and programs that meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in medium and large account sales and marketing, including at least 2 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing/distributing sales
- Demonstrated superior sales, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building, and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans
- Persuasive presentation abilities and a strong talent for writing clear proposals and reports
- Analytical aptitude, with the ability to make quick, calculated decisions and recommendations
- Experience with value-based sales methodologies preferred
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)
Why Work Here?The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success. Integrity - Work honestly, every day. People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
Great Company, Excellent Benefits, Stability, Growth Potential - Global Semiconductor Leader !