HireResources is a rapidly growing national executive recruiting firm. We are diversified in a number of high-growth verticals including but not limited to Market Research/Insights; Data Analytics; SAAS; High Tech Manufacturing; Life Sciences; Information Technology. We have a unique and dynamic operating model which allows our team to work remotely from home offices throughout the country. As we continue our rapid expansion, we seek top performing sales and business development executives to help us continue to grow our client relationships.
We seek a sales/business development representative professional to help us grow our various Recruiting Practices.
The new business development representative is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with a broad spectrum of cross-industry clients, working closely with the Team Leaders and Senior Management to identify prospective client company prospects. We provide all industry leads.
As the Business Development Manager, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports our Company's overall growth strategy.
We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. In this key position, you will target Senior Level Hiring Managers and Human Resources leaders actively promoting our Executive Recruiting and Staffing Services to achieve sales goals by signing up new clients seeking our services.
The ideal candidate relishes the “thrill of the hunt”, constantly winning new business and earning the respect and admiration of colleagues and clients alike.
This is a 100% commission only role offering unlimited earning potential with a very aggressive commission plan and no quotas. It is also a remote role (working from your home office). The right candidate has the potential to earn in the high six figures annually.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, strategic priorities, people, capabilities, and practice specialties.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential clients, focusing on converting qualified prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that demonstrate the compelling value proposition and USPs of our services, notably our seasoned team of specialty recruiters and expertise at qualifying and placing the best available talent in the market-place.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Research, establish and build influential relationships with client decision makers at management and C-suite levels.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic advisor delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings, promote our service solutions and provide feedback on market trends.
- Track and record systematically sales activity in BullHorn and review regularly performance vs targets with Managing Partners and wider team
- You will contract new client accounts and hand over day to day management of those accounts to our Team Leaders
- Accounts will be managed to ensure open positions are filled expeditiously
- Every open job HireResources fills leads to a placement fee.
- You receive commissions on every placement for the life of the client relationship. Thus a residual income stream. It is not a one time sale.
Are you a match for us? Ask yourself these 5 questions:
1) Do I want to work for myself and still have a tenured team and back-office support?
2) Is percentage of payout on my accounts more important than a base salary?
3) Would I enjoy and thrive being my own boss?
4) Does working from home or virtually anywhere interest me?
5) Do I Want to earn the highest payout in the industry?
6) Does earning a residual income on my accounts perpetually appeal to me?
If you answered yes, we should connect and talk in more detail. Either connect with me or send me an email.