Our Valued Client, a Leading Environmental and Geo-technical engineering company works with both the private sector and government clients is seeking a Career-Minded Business Development Manager to develop and grow New Business in The Southeast and Mid-Atlantic territories. Most of their work has been focused on environmental and water well drilling, soil sampling and wastewater management. We are Looking for someone with extensive client contacts with Environmental and Geo-technical consulting companies, mining companies, construction companies.
Focus: Drilling - Environmental and Water Well Drilling, Wastewater & Soil Sampling
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SALARY: AGGRESSIVE BASE + BONUS
TERRITORY: Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions
BENEFITS: Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
TRAVEL: Up to 50%
- The Business Development Manager will hunt for and open new accounts as well as grow business within the existing client base.
- The Business Development Manager will have demonstrated experience in working with federal, state, and local governments to actively bid on and close business.
- The Business Development Manager will have extensive contacts with Geo-technical and environmental consulting companies.
- The Business Development Manager will be selling all the company’s services including water well drilling, groundwater, and soil sampling
- The Business Development Manager will be familiar with different drilling techniques including sonic drilling, rotary drilling, and direct-push drilling. (DPT).
- The Business Development Manager will be covering a large territory, including the Southeast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic regions. Travel may be up to 50%.
Education and Experience Required:
- BS Degree – prefer Geology or Environmental Degree
- 5+ years in the environmental/geotechnical industry.
- 5+ years of business development experience with a proven track record in client relationship development and management
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding an annual quota more than $1,000,000.
- 5+ years of experience and extensive client contacts with environmental and geo-technical consulting companies, mining companies, construction companies.
- Experience in working with local, state and federal governments a big plus.
- The ability to estimate and write proposals to develop and maintain a robust pipeline
- The Willingness and initiative to cultivate new or passive clients/prospects
- · Excellent networking/negotiation skills
- · Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- · Willingness to be a part of a growing team with the ability to “wear many hats”
Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent Customer
Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
HireResources a Tailored Solutions Company (WO)