Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W2 position paying based on experience yearly and has benefits. Position offers relocation for the right person. This position is working in Wilton, CT (XXXXX) and relocation is available for the right candidate. No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
Mechanical Engineer Manager (Semiconductor / Biomedical)
- Position offers relocation for the right person
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering but a Master’s would be preferred, and at least 6+ years of experience with Mechanical Engineering in a design and analysis intensive environment as well as 3+ years in a technical leadership role
- He / she should have previous experience within a semiconductor or precision engineering field but experience in Aerospace of Biomedical would work
- Candidate should have experience engineering from concept through production type life cycle
- You will have experience leading a Team of 20+ engineers and team (hiring, mentoring, assigning projects, etc.)
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent
Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.