We are seeking individuals to support the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
· Planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training.
· Functions may include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents
· Planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems
· Developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions
· Developing and maintaining problem tracking databases
· Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, performing backup and recovery operations
· Consulting with users to identify needs and requirements
· Conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/Cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices.
· May be required to support DLA’s eProcurement system, a segment of its SAP-based enterprise resource planning system.
· Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in the field of information processing, at least three (3) years of which are specialized in information processing and involve a range of hardware/software solutions and at least two (2) years of which are concentrated, hands on experience in installing, diagnosing problems and training customers in the use of software and hardware
· Must hold one of the following IAT Level II or III certifications
o CCNA Security
o CASP CE
o CCNP Security
o CISSP (or associate)
· Must have one of the following computing certifications:
o MCITP SA
o MCITP EA
o MCITP EMA
o MCITP DBA
o MCSA WS 2012
o MCSA WS 2016
o MCSE WS 2012 or 2016
o MCA: MS SQL Server
o MCA: MS Exchange Server
o MCA: MS Windows Server Directory
o GCWN: CCA
· Must have or be able to obtain a secret clearance with IT-II sensitivity and U.S. Citizen
· Establish Focus
· Motivational Support
· Empower Others
· Change Management
· Develop Others
· Performance Management
· Oral Communication
· Written Communication
· Persuasive Communication
· Interpersonal Awareness
· Build Relationships
· Analytical Thinking
· Conceptual Thinking
· Strategic Thinking
· Technical Expertise
· Foster Innovation
· Results Oriented
· Customer Service
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Location: Anniston, AL
· Type of environment: Office Setting
· Noise level: Medium
· Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
· Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must hold or be able to obtain a secret clearance with IT-II sensitivity
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Company does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.