Preferred locations: Folsom, CA, Philadelphia, PA and Sheridan, WY
We are conducting a search for a Netsuite Senior Technology Consultant to work with NetSuite clients in a consultative role in order to help them resolve issues, refine or improve existing processes by providing functional/technical solutions within software applications that satisfy their needs. The primary objective of this role is to use experience and skills with client interactions, such as leading technical aspects of new software implementations, supporting existing client accounts, conducting work sessions with the client, troubleshooting client issues, translating client business requirements into workable solutions through setup, design, development, unit testing and training users on newly created/enhanced programmatic functionality.
The job requirements and duties for the Senior Technology Consultant include, but are not limited to:
· Design functional/technical solutions, architect and develop programs, unit test programs and install deliverables.
· Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working with other team members.
· Provide assistance and support to existing clients, internal staff and other individuals or groups as needed.
· Interact with clients to understand their business requirements/needs and provide estimates for work upon request.
· Provide technical training to clients as needed.
· Work as team member effectively with others in the company in a collaborative and productive manner.
· Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
· Learn new technologies and other skills with limited assistance or no assistance as available.
· Carryout directions from management and comply with internal guidelines & procedures.
· Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
· Minimum of 7-10 years of development experience.
· NetSuite end-user experience required.
· 3-5 years of SuiteScript experience required.
· 3-5 years of Advanced SuiteFlow experience preferred.
· System integration experience using SuiteTalk, RESTlets and/or Suitelets preferred.
· Solid understanding of development standards and agile methodology desired.
· Good business acumen and knowledge of best practices.
· High-energy, self-motivated, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, high attention to detail, and problem-solver.
· Superior written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Willingness to take calls outside of normal working hours.
For more information contact Anita Bilinski Sr Managing Director At HireResourcesLLC at Anita.Bilinski@HireResourcesLLC.com