Sr Electrical Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
If you're an electrical design engineer who appreciates the advantages of working for an R&D/manufacturer, we want to talk to you.
We are assisting a client with a search for a Sr Electrical Design Engineer role that was recently created due to company growth. In return for your expertise, you receive job security (how many employers are adding jobs during a pandemic??), attractive compensation and great benefits. To be a strong candidate for this opportunity, you need:
- BSEE (MSEE is preferred)
- 8+ years experience, with 5+ years designing electronics systems
- System understanding of DSP implementations (both hardware and software)
- FPGA Logic understanding, not necessarily coding the component
- Experience with high voltage/low noise
- Experience in developing and modeling real-time signal processing algorithms with working knowledge of Matlab or similar modeling software
HireResources (WO New)Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to join a Fully Funded full-service investment bank + FINRA registered marketplace & ATS for digital asset securities.
Tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor in this rapidly growing industry sector.