Senior NetSuite Business Consultant (Finance)
HireResources (WO New) Sheridan, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Senior NetSuite Business Consultant to join the team of one our our clients! Remote position is possible for the right candidate!! Very Competitive Salary!!
Our client is seeking someone who is committed, seeking longevity and wants to build relationships to work with their NetSuite clients in a consultative role to help clients re-engineer existing processes and implement industry best practices.
The primary objective of this role is to use experience and skills with client interactions, such as leading new software implementations, supporting existing client accounts, conducting work sessions with the client, troubleshooting client issues, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and client management.
The right candidate will be competent to work with NetSuite and related modules/third party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP. He or she also needs to be familiar with all facets of NetSuite Manufacturing, Demand/Supply Plan and Wholesale Distribution supply chain processes.
Our client is seeking someone who is committed, seeking longevity and wants to build relationships to work with their NetSuite clients in to help them resolve issues, refine or improve existing processes by providing functional/technical solutions within software applications that satisfy their needs. There is minimal travel. Maybe 10% 2-3 times per year to see a client.
· Provide NetSuite assistance and support to existing clients and new clients.
· Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
· Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
· Act in an advisory role by interacting with clients and understanding their business requirements/need and providing guidance.
· Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
· Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem solving skills and working as a team.
· Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
· Provide functional training to clients as needed.
· Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
· Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
· Promote and sell solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
· Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
· Advanced knowledge and business acumen of wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries, and how the relate to modules within NetSuite.
· Minimum 5-10 years of work experience with NetSuite is required.
· Experience tracking billable time to clients and an understanding of working in a 100% consultative position is desired.
· Thorough knowledge of NetSuite application functionality and processes.
· Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
· Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
· Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Strong experience in Finance, Wholesale, Data and/or Automotive background is a plus.
HireResources (WO New)Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunity; Rapidly Growing National firm with 20 year track record of success. Awarded Top Workplace last two years.
HireResources is a rapidly growing national recruiting firm with a 20 year track record of success.