HireResources (WO New)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, 401k,
Great opportunity for Manufacturing experts to deliver software implementations via consulting activities from kickoff to Go-Live, on time, on budget and to the agreed scope, as well as provide ongoing client support.
- Provide assistance to client on system configuration and implementation, following established methodology for problem identification, implementation, documentation, testing and training
- Communicate with customer to determine needs, and contribute to solution design as well as overall business strategy.
- Interpret requirements data and identify any gaps between current state of purchased modules and desired functionality in future state.
- Manage project issues and coordinate activities and schedules with both clients and internal team members in order to resolve in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet Service Level Agreement goals and billable hours.
- Provide support for clients and assist in troubleshooting application questions.
- Provide on-site training and consulting for clients if necessary.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
- Experience with mid-market ERP Solutions such as Epicor 9, Epicor Vista/Vantage, Infor Syteline, Visual, MS Great Plains.
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Ability to multi task
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organization skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks
- In general, owns issues through resolution although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind
- Energy, enthusiasm and results-orientation
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor level degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with solid exposure to an ERP software.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Operations, Bills of Materials, Bills of Operations, Methods of Manufacturing, Scheduling, Resource Planning, and Supply Chain Management.
- Proven success in ERP software project implementation and deployment across multi-business verticals is a plus!
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
Tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor in this rapidly growing industry sector.
HireResources (WO New)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?