HireQuest Direct Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
M-F 6a – 3p,
M-F 8a – 5p.
10 panel drug screen
Warehouse Worker - Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor
- Keep track of daily inbounds by doing a daily inbound piece count.
- Report any damaged appliances or overages/shortages to appliance manufacturer.
- Complete damage report daily, including pictures of damage product.
- Scan in returns, will call, and cancelled tickets at the end of each day.
- Print out Ins Receipts daily.
- Perform condition change on Ins Receipts as needed.
- Update local stock information in CICS daily via LCLI screen.
- Build/stage AS-IS Loads.
- Perform Monthly Cycle Counts.
- Create weekly backhauls for appliance manufacturers.
- Stage Scrap Appliances awaiting RM approval.
- Managing parts cage.
- Additional inventory control duties as assigned.
- Label product when received into warehouse.
- Monitor all product received for damage on cartons.
- Pull routes for next day’s routes in reverse order.
- Prepare parts boxes.
- Check-in Independent Contractor’s previous day’s routes and delivery tickets, along with Inventory Log.
- Dispose of scrap product
- Cut down and dispose of properly all trash from warehouse a
HireQuest Inc. is a franchisor of on-demand staffing and professional recruiting solutions. We are led by 120+ years of industry experience and are a publicly traded company (HQI on Nasdaq). To date, you can find our 200+ staffing branches in 36 states and Washington, D.C., under brand names including HireQuest Direct, HireQuest, and Snelling Staffing. Staffing offices under the HireQuest Inc. umbrella provide temporary and direct-hire services in a number of industries, including construction, light industrial, healthcare, hopsitality, admin/clerical, IT, legal, accounting, and more.
Transportation and Storage