Selling Branch Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Selling Branch Manager
Hours 5:30 am - 2pm
Dispatch and Business Development
HireQuest Direct provides specialized temporary staffing services, which include primarily general labor industrial and construction personnel. We are looking for someone motivated to run the day-to-day operations of the branch.
A Branch Manager of a HireQuest Direct office is responsible to ensure operational and financial performance is maintained. A Branch Manager has full sales and profit and loss responsibilities of the branch operation.
A Branch Manager will oversee all aspects of personnel management for our temporary workforce including payroll, recruiting, dispatching, maintaining, and supervising the temporary workforce that are assigned to our clients.
The position requires an individual who possesses good organizational and management skills. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to lead a team which are responsible for the day to day operations.
· Manage, coach and develop branch staff. Encourage teamwork and empower team to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Manage profit and loss for the branch.
· Develop and execute new sales strategy.
· Manage and grow existing accounts.
· Manage recruiting efforts, hiring efforts and other human resources procedures.
· Dispatch temporary workers to various job sites by preparing work time tickets, distributing and collecting safety equipment, and directing employees to job site locations.
· Qualify temporary employees for work eligibility, assist applicants with the employment process, and help process payroll for completed work assignments. Ensure timely payout.
· Ensure all orders are filled and services appropriately.
· Maintain and update employee files and client records.
· Conduct employee safety reviews and jobsite accident reports.
· Risk and accident management by filing timely reports when necessary and "actively" returning employees to work.
· Manage inventory records.
· At least 2 years’ experience in management/supervisory responsibility or an amount of sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work as a team in a challenging and fast paced environment.
· Honest and ethical team player.
· Ability to learn and work with new computer programs.
· Willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
Frequently required to visit construction sites, manufacturing, warehouse and industrial buildings.
May require walking construction sites and warehouses.
BusinessView all jobs at HireQuest Direct
Get fresh Manager Branch jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.