We are now hiring for an Outside Sales Representative and are looking to hire someone who is motivated not only by making money but also by helping people find meaningful employment.
This Sales Representative will sell staffing services to construction, warehouse, and light industrial industries. Previous experience in outside sales is not required. Willing to train the right person.
Must be available to attend... after-hours networking events and taking calls from clients nights and weekends.
- Competitive base salary + monthly commission
- Benefits, including health/vision/dental, 401k +match, life insurance and long/short-term disability
- Car allowance to offset business travel
- Generous cell phone allowance
- Company-provided laptop
- Expense account for business-related expenditures
- Annual sales team retreat
Looking for a team player who is self-motivated and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
As an Outside Sales Representative/Business Development Specialist for us, you will:
- engage in new business development through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and maintain good customer service in metro area, as directed by management.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts/customer applications for orders maintained.
- Completes job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Meet weekly-established customer-call quota.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in proprietary software and transmit reports to management on weekly basis.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must have an exceptional work ethic and be competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position will include:
- Previous business to business sales experience
•Proficiency using MS Office
•Personal drive towards high achievement
•Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
•Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
•Excellent verbal and written communication
•Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take risks and try new approaches
Must have reliable transportation in order to effectively contact customer/potential customer base