More specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Direct and manage project development from inception to closeout (“cradle to grave”).
- Define scope, timeline and goals for each project assigned and estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their work.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and training sessions.
Experience & education desired for this role include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical insulation or related trade.
- B.S. in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture or related degree (or 10+ years’ experience in similar position).
- Annual estimating and project management in excess of $4 million annually.
Skills required to excel in this position include:
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships.
- Managerial, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation, sales and negotiation capabilities.
- Fiscal responsibility and ability to forecast with accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and computerized estimating software.
- Field take off skills.