30 day Contract to Hire w. Benefits!
Production Integrator - this position is responsible for supporting and improving production operations and equipment.
Essential Job Functions
· Provide leadership, instruction, training and coaching to personnel to implement best practices and improvement
· Execute and implement improvements and/or modifications in operations and equipment.
· Create and improve instruction manuals needed for training of operators and supervisors on new or updated equipment.
· Responsible for training operators and supervisors the safe operation of equipment designed.
· Work closely with other specialists including those responsible for quality control of raw material, plant maintenance, plant
safety and colleagues on product specifications and equipment requirements.
· Install, maintain and troubleshoot equipment containing single and three phase control circuits.
· Troubleshoot circuits containing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s) and Servo
· Assemble Electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems on machinery and equipment.
· Must be Proficient with PLC programming, debugging, and troubleshooting.
· Must be Proficient with reading electrical schematics and the operation of Pneumatic/hydraulic components.
· Must assist management with maintaining the 5S program.
Non-Essential Job Functions
· Fosters positive working relationships
· Other duties as assigned.
· Team oriented and positive attitude
· Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to follow directions and work harmoniously with supervisors and operators.
· Proficient in PLC programming. (Automation Direct/Allen Bradley preferred)
· Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical design and its application in automation designs including specification on
motors, gears, and mechanical systems, pneumatic, robotic and vacuum systems.
· Superior knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics i.e. valves, cylinders and pumps.
· Superior knowledge of electrical systems (through 480 volts).
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in a team environment.
· Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must maintain a clean, safe work environment and follow safety procedures.
Education and Experience
· B.S. or equivalent technical school training or related and demonstrated job experience.
· Experience in programming, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
1.To improve the productivity and profitability of our clients by supplying full-scale, tailored recruitment solutions in order to create balanced, high-performance teams
2.To build strong relationships with our candidates by providing free career advice, outstanding customer service, and matching them with the right career opportunities
Why Work Here?HirePrinciple was founded by a team of experienced executive recruiters with more than 50 years of combined experience serving clients ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 1000. HirePrinciple knows building a qualified team is critical to achieving superior results. We also understand that the goals of each organization and individual are unique. Accordingly, HirePrinciple’s search process is customized to provide recruitment solutions to employers and match candidates with the career opportunities that fit their needs.From our headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, we serve progressive employers and talented professionals throughout the United States. Our mission. 1.To improve the productivity and profitability of our clients by supplying full-scale, tailored recruitment solutions in order to create balanced, high-performance teams 2.To build strong relationships with our candidates by providing free career advice, outstanding customer service, and matching them with the right career opportunities
Start your dream career with HirePrinciple today!