Our communications solutions client in Cary is looking to add a Brand Web Designer onto their team for a 6-month contract. This Web Designer will be researching and designing user-friendly website designs in a fast-paced environment. Job duties also include the creation of interactive financial documents. Use Flippingbook software to convert PDF documents into custom branded digital documents posted on the web and add links, bookmarks and images to customize.
Responsibilities of the Branding Web Designer:
· Enhance documents using Flippingbook software.
· Plan and design creative sites by clarifying goals and designing functionality.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with Relationship Managers.
· Develops site navigation by categorizing content.
- Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, user interface graphics and icons to reflect client’s branding.
· Design images, icons, banners for sites using Adobe Photoshop.
· QA of all sites to ensure they are cross-compatible in all browsers and devices (iPad and mobile), accuracy of links and content.
· Use in-house developer tools to design template-based sites by hand coding HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
· Upload html files and images to database using FTP software.
Requirements of the Branding Web Designer:
• Must be able to design for the web with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap knowledge (Extra coding language a plus)
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Mobirise, Adobe Muse required. Experience with jQuery a plus.
• Must be able to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion.
• Knowledge of web design guidelines for styling and branding
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.
• Desire to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Some overtime work required from time to time (nights, early mornings, weekends)
Contact Kayli Keller at email@example.com with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.