Our client in Westborough is searching for an Art Director who is experienced across both print and digital, and who also has social media experience. This full time position will be responsible for concept development, creation, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns comprising of both print, digital, social, and video components that support our client's business initiatives.
- Direct, design and develop advertising, direct mail, email, in-club signs and collateral, social and online promotions and content (video, animation, still images) for our client's digital hub; articulating the client's business objectives, brand and copy standards.
- Collaborate with Copywriters and brand managers to determines creative strategy, positioning and concepts for all assigned marketing communications
- Reviews creative feedback from copywriter, other designers, vendors, proofreaders and buyers, revising as necessary to meet the client's business objectives, brand and copy standards.
- Concept, storyboard and direct video for the client's content hub and social media channels in partnership with brand managers, vendor and creative partners.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with brand managers, project managers, merchants and other cross-functional teams that foster mutual respect, teamwork and results.
- Develops, researches and leads best practices for overall team efficiency
- 7- 10 years of marketing/promotional/omni-channel design experience.
- Experience with development of paid social media campaigns and email campaigns.
- Proficient with Adobe CC. Experience with WordPress, Drupal, HTML5 and video editing a plus.
- Retail and/or CRM background preferred.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Graphic Design