2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Must have a good attention to detail.
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements.